Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I'm a little worried, I think I might have gotten signed up

Customer Question

I'm a little worried, I think I might have gotten signed up for fraud insurance with principal advantage aND freedom spirit plus.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet, I just discovered it could be a scam maybe 10 minstrel ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about what has happened, and also what state you are in. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.