Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18 Years bankruptcy experience. Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute.

Bankruptcy JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just read the complaints section, can yoi tell me if what is being said true
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I dont know until I hear the answer to this I am at a point of losing everything I need someone that can help me not waste my time I do not have
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Terry L. replied 4 months ago.

hi, my name is***** am a bankruptcy attorney. How can I help you today?

Expert:  Terry L. replied 4 months ago.

are you there? If not, please reply when you are and I will followup with you shortly. thanks

Expert:  Terry L. replied 4 months ago.

i never got a response, what questions do you have today? thanks