How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 26748
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had a agreement investing 2000 dollars advertise and a

Customer Question

Had a agreement investing 2000 dollars for a advertise and a commercial for a bar to generate money then invest 3000 more to stuck the bar before a 45 day period then i will be entitled to 50% jay promise to stack the bar before the 45days total investment 5000 dollars. Which i did i know longer want to . Do this any longer.know the person wants to tske me to court
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Can you please clarify the situation in more detail? Did one party fail to perform or do they now want to change the terms of the agreement? Was anything in writing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No the party did what was said and yes it was written,the party fulfilled obligation
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. If the contract was in writing and signed by all parties, then it would be a legally binding agreement. The parties were/are required to perform. If the party did what was said and they performed and the other party failed to do so, then they would have grounds and be able to sue, based upon the failure to perform. A party can not simply change their mind and decide not to perform and if they do, they could be in breach.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The other party did do what was asked which was provide the 3000
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
can you clarify what the issue is now? If they provided the 3000, can you share what needed to be done, which was not?