AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I own an U.S based website I'm trying to have a merchant

Customer Question

Hello I own an U.S based website I'm trying to have a merchant account set up and I'm having hard time being approved due to the nature of the products I sell,I sell inspired handbags shoes and accessories not associated with any brand name,it might look close but definitely not the same by far,I've had a very successful few month until my merchant dropped me and since that it's been a struggle to get it going again please help thank u
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney and would like to assist you for informational purposes. When you said you are trying to have a merchant account set up, do you mean that you are trying to have an account set up to accept credit cards? If so, have you tried to set up an account with They are very easy to set up merchant accounts with.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello heather yes I tried square and several other places they start with me for few days and end up shutting me down,one place claim I'm high risk other claims I sell inspired products,please I need your help finding a stable merchant can take me in for the type of business I sell please thank u
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 4 months ago.

Have you tried high risk merchant account providers. One that I found online (but have not personally tried) is

It appears they specialize in high risk merchants like yourself.