socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

Today, with my attorney. I was being prepped deposition.

Customer Question

Today, with my attorney. I was being prepped for a deposition.
After 3 .5 hours I excused myself. Returned. Was told the Assistant attorney General was releasing herself from the case. She was unable to say why that it was personal.
My attorney said that no one in the attorney generals office will handle the cad that they will obtain outside what
Wait another 4 years isn't that disvrimintory on my case that 2 days before a deposition
They abruptly back out
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can, but I'm not certain that I understand the situation. Perhaps you can back up a bit:

What kind of case is this?

Can you clarify how were you were victimized by discrimination?

Thank you.

Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 months ago.

The original contributor has exited the conversation. Please permit me to assist. If the AG attorney believes it has a conflict of interest, then the AG's office may simply drop the entire matter. If you are the defendant, then that's a good thing. If you're the victim, then it's obviously a bad outcome.

Since I don't know what's at stake here, my answer is based on limited information. If you need more info, feel free to clarify your question, and I'll try to provide further assistance.

If not, then I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!