Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

2 loans same company. After we pay bills they say 2 loans

Customer Question

2 loans same company. After we pay bills they say 2 loans not good and say we must payoff one loan in full right away.what can we do ? We no longer have the money nor resorces to do lump sum payback.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. Not yet.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing new I can think of..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What does that mean "loan no good"...are you late on payments?