Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I bought an online reading program from head sprouts and at

Customer Question

I bought an online reading program from head sprouts and at the time I was told that it was a self pace program. I had some time left to use the program it was for my son to learn to read. I got on again after not using it for a while and was told that I only had 30 days to buy a license when I did have a license when I bought the program. My son did not get to use all the programs that I bought in the beginning. I need to know what action should I take?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What did you buy when you signed up for the program? You need to read what your contract says you purchased. Without knowing what your contract with them stated you bought, you would not know what your rights are. So you need to look up what your $100 paid them for, whether it was limited use license or full license and let us know.