Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law

What would you charge me to produce search results from

Customer Question

What would you charge me to produce search results from LexisNexus about the last 10 cases in SC for charges under code 44-53-390 A4?South Carolina Code 44-53-390. Prohibited acts C; penalties
(a) It is unlawful for a person knowingly or intentionally to:
(4) furnish false or fraudulent material information in, or omit any material information from, any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this article, or any record required to be kept by this article;
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 months ago.
Hello there ---Can you give me some more information on this matter? It may turn out that there are not TEN cases out there interpreting this statute (not uncommon). -MARY
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Mary,
Thank you. I am trying to see if there is any precedent for charging a doctor with this code if the doc asked a patient a history, took a physical and just failed to chart. I would like to read all case files from this legal code (even if there are less than 10 & don't seem to apply to me). I learn something each time I read a case.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have already read the last 100 cases from the medical licensing board and from the pharmacy board. Now I'm just trying to turn my focus toward this specific charge. Thanks!
Hello again Katie ---Can you send me further details regarding what this is all about to marymeaden at Once I have a better idea of what is is you are seeking I can give you an estimate regarding the cost to do so and we can keep the details more private (this is a public forum that can be read by anyone). MARY
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks. I really just need a timely answer to the question about the most recent cases under that statute. Can you search by statute number in Lexis Nexus?
Hello again. -Unfortunately, I have just found out about a family emergency and will not have time to do this. I can opt out and put it back on the board for other attorneys to look at but you might be better off simply closing this question and opening a new one. -MARY