Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A MOTION TO RECUSE a STATE OFFICIAL under Fed. law who is

Customer Question

a MOTION TO RECUSE a STATE OFFICIAL under Fed. law who is running as a candidate
for the Same office as a Federal candidate who is a petitioner. eg attorney general
who is running for a federal elected office, using the office of A.G. against candidate[s]
any case law? Any Federal code?
thx
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
An elected state official is a candidate for a Federal elected office. The candidate is using the State office for legal efforts [to suppress free speech rights of opponents,etc] against opponents for the same Federal office. What are possible checklist issues to outline a Motion to Recuse the state elected official from using Taxpayer funds [ the state office] from defeating opponents?
Similar case law and Election code[s] both California and Federal. The case is filed ''federal''

Thank you for the information.

I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
also, now i have been billed by paypal another 49 dollars by a research attorney>? He never contacted me through just answer''... and a prior attorney charged 40 dollars and opted out.?
please correct billing asap and give just answer my tel. 949 249 249 2 thanks paulbelow is the legal issue. need some direction of case law. code/ and federal procedure24 May 2016 06:40
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.

This is Samuel And I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. If you have questions about billing please use this link and chat with a moderator.

But to be clear the State Attorney General is filing charges against his opponents? What type of charges, please?

Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.

Have you made any reports about his misuse of office to anyone?