Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to subpoena my EX wifes conferance calls due to abuse

Customer Question

I need to subpoena my EX wifes conferance calls due to abuse of our children. She works/worked from home and drinks all day on the job. She then gets mean and gets in our youngest sons face screaming and hollering about how much money she has spent on him. She makes 6 figures plus but has allowed her brother to suck all the money out of her bank account in helping their parents. Her brother has a Masters Degree yet he is the last to pull his wallet out and she was/is very gillable. She works for Aptare in California and I want to send the subpoena to them as well as her clients and co-workers. My son is 21 and being charged with multiple felonies yet he has done no permanent harm to anyone except a bunch of ego's. Then I want to pursue civil litigation against Aptare for allowing her to work on clients data bases intoxicated. This would be a class action law suit show casing the disadvantages of working from home when you have substance abuse issues.*************** for over 3 months. The public defender has done "nothing" she will not speak to me says she is his attorney. I am trying to help her help her client yet she does not want the help nor to help her client. I want my ex-wife to have a court ordered hair sample drug test in order to show her alcoholism yet the court appointed attorney will not pursue. it.Why would an attorney not defend a client they have taken an oath to represent?
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. I am afraid that I am not quite understanding what you are asking. You mention:-you want to subpoena a record-yo talk about a class action -you discuss the fact that his attorney is not communicating with you and/or may not be zealously representing him. Which of the above did you wish to discuss? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.