Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How am I suppose to know that we are actually online with a

Customer Question

How am I suppose to know that we are actually online with a reputable attorney, you keep saying your going to connect us with an expert, does that mean an attorney or attorneys. We can follow up tommorrow as we already mentioned. Thank You again in advance:)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We invested money with a gentleman that was a friend and a business assoc. And he has passed the business was taken over by his wife and she closed it we have tried to contact her to na avail. We do not know wher to turn.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
We are all reputable attorneys. If you accept my offer of direct phone contact, I will prove that to you, and also give you some insight as to the problems you are facing with the unfortunate business development you mentioned. All you have to do is accept the premium service offer that will follow this message.