Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My wife and I have Delta (KLM) airline tickets from GTR

Customer Question

My wife and I have Delta (KLM) airline tickets from GTR (Mississippi) to ATL, Amsterdam to final destination in Nuremberg. What app can I put on my phone to accommodate us both through the TSA pre-screening process to check in. She does not have an i-phone and we are both in our mid-seventies and I will need assistance. Could use any expeditious way to travel through long lines. Jerry *************

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jerry, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. There really is no app for this but I can give you the number to TSA cares which is a service offered by the airport and TSA that help older passengers through the lines and through check in faster. TSA Cares Helpline: 1-***-***-****: The line is open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST, excluding federal holidays. After hours, travelers can find information about traveling with disabilities and medical needs on TSA’s website. Please let me know if you have further questions. Hope