How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file a civil suit in California court. JA: The

Customer Question

I need to file a civil suit in California court.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Hello!
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I need help filing a suit
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am the subject of a very hectic legal battle that has been very publicized through the media and I need a lawyer to file a complaint and a permanent injunction of the sale for Blurred Lines.
JA: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Help me file a permanent injunction
JA: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the lawyer can help you best.
Customer: I was sexually abused and threatened with a gun in the summer of 1997 and I have moved on past it trying to keep my health as close to 100 as possibl. I am returning college student, I am not currently taking classes right now because I am being bashed publicly in the video Blurred Lines ,which has been widely accused of advocating and mocking rape culture . The contents of the video and the song belong to me and I have proof. The Blurred Lines title is not and original creation. It is publicly defaming me through radio about sexual assault and rape scandal that could of very easily taken my life because a gun was involved. I will go into more detail in a moment.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: There's more but too delicate to type on here.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####