Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I asked a question of Irwin Law, Tina, a short while ago. I

Customer Question

I asked a question of Irwin Law, Tina, a short while ago. I selected the "try a week free" link but the webpage was not working. There was additional information requested not answered and I still would like a response to that even if it is another chargeable question.
I sent information to my attorney via e-mail with instruction to please ensure it was provided to plaintiff's council on several occasions. On at least two of them my attorney elected not to do so and did not forward. I was never consulted or informed of his decision to forego my instructions. As a result, IRS taxes are now overdue and additional interest and penalties are accruing daily. Is an attorney permitted to make a decision contrary to the clients instruction without advising the client of this?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
Hello again: I am not sure what your question is. Obviously you claim that the lawyer did not follow your instructions and this cost you a great deal of money. If you think that you can prove those statements in court, I believe that you may be able to win a malpractice claim against the attorney. I hope that this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much for the information. I do have the information in writing. You have been extremely helpful. SOnny
I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.