Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Fact-finding and discovery that my use to be lawyer didn't

Customer Question

Fact-finding and discovery that my use to be lawyer didn't return all of my money from a settlement
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No can't find one to help me, the state bar of ga didn't look at the real part of this case and look the other way and that was not the issue and is after he some of the money out he fell to return the other money and I don't know why they look the other way but I have proof of what he did unless he they friend or something i don't know i need some help I'm looking at going to police and show them about it or gbi.i say i need some help my name is ****** ******** live in ***** ga p.o.box ***** athens ga.******.(###) ###-#### ***** the lawyer that stole the money. Office is in macon ga.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: On 7/23/11 i was in a bad accident and went through 3 different lawyer but anyway there a settlement in June 2014 and finally got some of the money and last part of in December and the lawyer still didn't give me no copy until i got in contact with state bar of ga so in 2015 i finally got the copy but before that he keeps asking me why do I want me paper for you don't trust me. I didn't say anything so 2 or 3 months went by before I look at them and that when i discover that the missing money that he never return back to me from the so called trust fund but he lied to state bar about it and seems like they believe him but if they would have did the right thing and look at my case they would have known but they thought it was about the hospital bill but it was not you see the hospital should have filed a claim for hospital bill but they didn't at all i wasn't required to pay the hospital bill because medicaid was going to pay it so the hospital and the lawyer fraud me out of some money but I was not worrying about that I was trying to explain to state of ga but they thought it was about the hospital bill but it was about the you see he took 57.000.00 out of about 95.000.00 and never return balance and also 27.000.00 paid 20..000.00 and fell to return 7.000.00 but the state bar of ga never look at it or anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?