TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I was just awarded disability. I want to finish my degree (I

Customer Question

I was just awarded disability. I want to finish my degree (I have 98 credits) can I go back and finish (22 credits) I will be 61 when the fall semester begins.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. Yes, you can finish your degree. The fact that you've been awarded disability is irrelevant. Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.