Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The college and textbook publishers are in collusion to

Customer Question

The college and textbook publishers are in collusion to extort students wherein the publisher makes money and the college gets kickbacks on moneys forcibly paid to publisher.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: utah
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet, was hoping for a less extreme resolution from the college, but it does not look hopeful
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: possible breach of student rights as defined by the college, specifically the right to grading that is not arbitrary or capricious
.
JA: Issues like this can be complex.
Customer: indeed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,