RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I am starting a divorce case. My wifes lawyer filed a

Customer Question

I am starting a divorce case. My wifes lawyer filed a "Limited notice of appearance" and "Request for Resolution Management conference." What do these mean and do I need to respond?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer.The Limited Notice of Appearance means they aren't going to be representing her through the entire case, and are just appearing for a limited period --say, to file the complaint for divorce, and that's it. The Request for Resolution Management is a request for the court to order you both to attend mediation in the hopes of resolving the matter amicably. No need to respond to either of these.
Please do not open a new question to ask a follow-up --simply reply back to this thread.To answer your question, contact her attorney to try and set something up.