Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

JA: , I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue

Customer Question

JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant. What legal issue are you looking for help with?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I need some help
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Is it talk with u it's safe
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have no idea about that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Please post your legal question here on this question thread so that I know how I can be of assistance. Include what US state this concerns as well.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.