Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband intends to purchase a condo with his Mistress,

Customer Question

my husband intends to purchase a condo with his Mistress, and he fully intends to have her on the title as she is contributing monetarily, supposedly. We are only separated. But, he is using marital sets for his portion of the down payment. Where do I stand?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Getting as much info as I can first.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: NO.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..I am sorry to hear that your husband it taking this course of action.. What is your specific legal question that I can help with tonight?..thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have written my concerns.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
We are only separated. But, he is using marital sets for his portion of the down payment. Where do I stand?.That is all I see... "Where do I stand?" isn't really a legal question as it is so vague that I can't answer. .Are you asking about your marriage? if he can buy the place? if you own part of it? if you can stop him? if you can force a sale of it? or something else?..thanksBarrister