Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to know whats the Next step in my sibling case,

Customer Question

I would like to know whats the Next step in my sibling case, Federal State has given us a response of Release, but State continues to request Extension, what is holding the process up & how long can state continue to request Extension.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please explain what is going on with the case, we have no idea unless you tell us. What is the case about and why are they requesting an extension and how long has it been going on? Tell us more details.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Criminal Case, Sibling Sentenced, we filed an Appeal/ Motion took it up to Federal got a response now stated requesting extensions ongoing for about 8 months and no answer as to why they are requesting extension or what the next step