Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I would like to hire legal counsel med spa I am opening in

Customer Question

Hi! I would like to hire legal counsel for a med spa I am opening in Colorado, can someone give me some suggestions?
Thank you!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid we cannot make personal referrals from this site. I do apologize. I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####