Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

If I have land in Slovenia and want to sell it is there

Customer Question

If I have land in Slovenia and want to sell it is there extra costs for someone to do research on this land. They have to find out value, lots, etc. Is this included in the commission?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello is anyone there?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Appraisals are costs that are extra and do not come out of commissions. Also, title searches that are required to make sure the title is valid and clear for sale is an additional fee that does not come out of commissions. Commissions to the agent doing the sale is only for their work doing the sale. Any appraisals required or any title searches that have to be performed are additional costs.