Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking up information about having the other party's

Customer Question

I am looking up information about having the other party's lawyer removed because I do believe they are doing something against the sanctions law
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i have tried to get free legal lawyers but they say i have no chance on my case. I have a very different angle then what they think.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: PA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Well the lady said that she was going to contact a couple of different lawyers but never heard anything. I was going to explain in a lot more detail to them when I had a lawyer to talk to.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
What is your issue about? Could you explain some more?