Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

How can I found out if someone is in a specific flight?

Customer Question

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Unfortunately, you cannot. All passenger lists are withheld from public scrutiny to protect the privacy rights and security of airlines passengers. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but only the airlines and the government would have access to a passenger list.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
People who ask a question like this one frequently believe that they are going to meet a person they have been communicating with online but who might be a scammer. If that's your situation, there may be other ways of finding out whether he or she is honest or not. Let me know if that's the case by replying to this question thread.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.