Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I need a lawyer to send my ex-husband some divorce decree

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to send my ex-husband some divorce decree documents because I'm not able or legally allowed to send them to him directly
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Forgive me for asking, but why would you want to pay someone to send a document to your ex-husband when you can have a friend or acquaintance do it that for you?