Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

2 days ago i have deposit 250 usd in to bancdebinary to earn

Customer Question

2 days ago i have deposit 250 usd in to bancdebinary to earn extra money
but i have lost about 150 usd of the deposit. now i want to withdraw back
the rest of the money. but they want deocuments about my driver licence, bank card
should i do that or will i not get back my money?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, You need to look to the terms of your contract with Banc de Binary and see what they require for you to withdraw your money. If you comply with their rules, then they should give it back, or they are in breach of their contract with you. Banc de Binary is actually fully licensed and regulated under CySec, which is good for you. If you can establish that the brokerage violated its own terms of service you could contact CySec and file a formal complaint against them. CySec should direct you from there, and hopefully they can help you reach some resolution without you having to sue Banc de Binary, which is another available option.
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-0wlmqxt9- replied 5 months ago.
Good Evening, Not all employees have to be offered a parking benefit for the plan to be considered qualified. The main consideration is the amount of the monthly benefit. The 2016 limit for qualified parking is $255 so anything above that amount paid by the employer per month would be taxable. Thanks, Amber (please don't forget to rate me)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

i see that bancdebinary ask for bank card copy, copy of driverlicence and bills that shows where i live for me to withdraw my money-

i have see online that other people says that bancdebinary is a scam and that they can use the documents for identity thief

these people had bad experience but i am new in bancdebinary and is my first time i have deposit money there, and i checked whit my bank that no oyher money have been deposit from my bank account to bancdebinary

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I believe that another expert posted an answer on this thread by mistake, as it does not apply at all to Banc de Binary. Please look at my original reply. Banc de Binary is not a scam. It is fully licensed and regulated by the government of Cyprus. That means you have legal recourse.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
I have already told you what to do, in my original reply.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

ok so i can be safe whit bancdebinary.

and is stockpair also not a scam?

i want to trie them too whit a trading software called

that will make the trades for me. that sofware will be connected to stockpair when i make 250 usd in deposit.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Stockpair is also licensed and regulated by CySec. So that's good. Binary option trading is more like gambling than like investing and it is very risky at best. So make sure you stick to regulated brokers, because it's the only protection you will have.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

so i can trust the software that is linked to stockpair?

i think about to deposit money to stockpair next month

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
You can trust the software because to bid with stockpair. And you can trust Stockpair because it is regulated. Does that mean you'll win? No. There's no sure road to success in option trading any more than there is in gambling. It only means that neither the software nor Stockpair should deliberately cheat you and if they do you have legal remedies.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

ok i will see if i will deposit money to stockpair and trie to find other legal ways to earn extra money.

i have withdraw the rest of my money from bancdebinary and they said it will takr 5 bank days before the money is back to my bank card because i can not afford to loose the money and you are right that it is gambling

so i will search for other jobs.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
because it is gambling, no matter what broker you use, you cannot count on coming out ahead. I wish you good luck! Please rate my service before leaving the site as that's the only way I can get credit for my work.