Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I, Ted Landkammer, was a zeek rewards member. I sent in my

Customer Question

I, Ted Landkammer, was a zeek rewards member. I sent in my claim as called for and apparently in the crush of millions of dollars to be collected etc. they lost my claim.. UNfortunately I mailed in a cashiers check for $4000.00 dollars and before I could stop payment the Receivor cashed my check and added it to the huge pile of monies. My check came in to Zeek only a week before the project was closed by the law etc. I am frustrated by the whole system--They are overwhemed! I would appreciate any help..Sincerely, ***** *****
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Zeek rewards program was a Ponzi scam and that is why it was shut down. They are not going to pay you back, they were criminals involved in fraudulent activity, so emailing them is not going to help you. Your one possible recourse would be to file a complaint with the FBI against them and hopefully when the criminal complaint is over you can get restitution. Your other recourse is filing suit against the company and board who was running the company and seek to bring them into court to get your money back.