Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I worked small business from July 2007 - June, 2014. I never

Customer Question

I worked for a small business from July 2007 - June, 2014. I never received a paycheck but an occasional top or strand of beads. I was told 'when something happens to us' this will be yours so I scrubbed toilets, taught beading classes, washed windows, did the marketing, formatted the software to keep up with sales, did the email promotions etc. When the wife had to have a kidney transplant,, the chose to give the Bead SHop to someone else that said she could get a loan and pay for it. I had offered $25,000 and 1/2 of the monthly sales. Am I entitled to sue for that beadshop?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 5 months ago.
I think you have a strong case for breach of contract. In reliance on their representations you did not take salary or anything.