Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

About 20 years ago, I was at a party in which an underage girl

Customer Question

About 20 years ago, I was at a party in which an underage girl claimed that a number of us had sex with her. No charges were brought against anyone at the time, however, I believe that someone at a private school I am currently attending recently heard about it. They believe they have a credible testimony/witness and I have a bank account set up with them that I have been making payments online for classes etc.. Can they claim that I have illegally set up a bank payments to cover up sex abuse?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Their claim would be far fetched, and without the cooperation of the alleged underaged girl the case will go nowhere. If you can demonstrate that you have been taking classes, etc., it wouldn't look like an illegal account.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.