Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I have a customer who don't pay me a remodeling I did in his

Customer Question

I have a customer who don't pay me a remodeling I did in his facility. What can I do to enforce to pay my work?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. You can always file a claim in small claims court - you don't need an attorney to do that. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so.

Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet submitted a rating and I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so.