Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My name is*****'m in Hong Kong, had purchase

Customer Question

Hello ! My name is***** in Hong Kong, had purchase on the Internet, a online game account, he keep take back the account that he had sold to me, and use the in game money(gold) that I buy with real money. Seller with this information below:
Name: Gilmar Siewerdt
CPF: 947.480.219.00
RG:(###) ###-####SSP
Country: Brazil
State : Santa Catarina
municipality : Pomerode
CEP: 89107-000
Rua Tiradentes No. 235
cell phone : +554792552848
home phone : +554733804959
Please let me know what to do. Thank you!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.The issue here is that this is a fraud. It is considered theft by fraud and you can sue for it. The problem is he is in Brazil and that means you need an attorney there to sue him. If you are paying this by credit card then you need to notify your credit card company of the fraud. If you are paying by bank or other payment service you need to report this to their fraud department.Also, because it is an online business you need to post reviews all over every social media and gamer site stating the truth about what he has done in taking your money and not giving you what you paid for and that will hurt his game business and he will be more likely to want to settle and return your money.