Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I see al lof these complaints and what is fingerhut

Customer Question

hello, i see al lof these complaints and what is fingerhut doing about them, i'm starting to dislike them as well. i purchased a 1200 diamond ring injanuary 2016 it was not dilivered until february 2016, all i wanted to do was exchange the ring for a more expensive one, they told me that the 3 months period had passed, i have written them emails i also chatted with a live person, their pollicy is only about the money they have never asked how did you lijke your purchase or to do a survery ,i want that exchange moer than anything, but these people are like robots , can you help
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
You can file complaint about how you were treated to the Better Business Bureau and your Attorney General's Office. This site does not offer legal representation. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm where I started ,I'll have to keep posting on Facebook and Twitter,ok thank you,so am I being charged more than five dollars?
I am only a site user just like you. I do not handle the billing for the site. For billing questions, kindly contact the site's customer service. Best wishes,