Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I had a prior cps case in Oklahoma about nines yrs ago.can

Customer Question

I had a prior cps case in Oklahoma about nines yrs ago.can cali use case against me in court
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
If the CA court discovers this case in OK, it could be used as evidence of prior behavior, character issues, etc. BUT, the number of years that have passed since the incident will dilute the relevance of the prior issue.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Also, if you've had no other issues since this one, it is likely to be less relevant and persuasive to the court.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
But, it is unlikely that the OK case would even be known about unless the same parties are involved in the CA case OR unless you're asked about this and have to disclose it (which is possible).
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know if you need anything further. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.