Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My child is being sexually abuse in a ritual by rapper

Customer Question

My child is being sexually abuse in a ritual by rapper ************* my sister told lie on me that messed my name up I kno I now have text messages and record s of her and family member believe it's a blood sacrifice for riches and Fame can you help they may have been bullied into it but we need help
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Have you gone to the police? What connection does your sister have to this rapper? (that is, how does he know him)? What direct evidence do you have that this has happened?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was born with spiritual gifts he went out and met my family and people that I know in life growing up with gave them wrapped careers music careers and have them get government jobs some relocated to the state that I moved to
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No is too much money how do I get my money back
Okay... I'll send this to customer service to process a refund.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 5 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.