Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Im separating and trying to be able to see my kids i just called

Customer Question

Im separating and trying to be able to see my kids i just called my landlord to allowed me acces to the house although i have my set of keys just want him to be present because my wifes aggression has escalated to a point where she broke my glasses hit me and lastly came towards me with a knife and my step daughter had to stop. Her . our reltionship is not working, i relapse december of las year now i had drugs that were inside the truck. Was away from home and decided to talk and work things out we did as usual, and my wife found the drugs i said i was sorry and to diwould. Of them she said she would but has kept them i know this because shes always treathens me with them in hand saying i will never see my kids and will go to jail ,she did that today infront of my landlord and i called 911 because im not ok with her doing this everytime just to keep me there the drugs have been in her posetion since last year. My question is to whom to whom the drugs belong to if i asked to dispose of them when found?
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) What state are you in?2) Whose drugs are they?3) Has anyone actually found the drugs? Who? Has the police been called? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!