Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I paid a discount airline ticket company $8500 business

Customer Question

I paid a discount airline ticket company $8500 for two business class tickets and they could not find flights...what recourse do I have?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your next recourse if American Express denied your claim is filing a complaint against the company with the Attorney General in the state where the company is located. If they cannot resolve the matter, your final recourse is you have to file a civil suit against the company in the state where they are located to recover your money for breach of contract.