Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This question is and has a $25

Customer Question

This question is for Gerald only and has a $25 bonus.Gerald,This question is on the HOA suit against me where the attorney went out of their way not to serve me notice of the judicial foreclosure by the HOA against my townhouse.
You gave me document to file within 6 months of court action and motion for sections.I need to pay a retainer possibly today for an attorney to substitute in on the suit I have for my mothers duplex so do not want to pay the about $375 filing fee to file on this if I do not have to, but I am worried I am beyond 6 months out if I do not file today. I think I am alright, but want to be sure.
Also need to see the attorney to possibly substitute in today on my mothers duplex case against lender.
There is something that happened 6 months ago tomorrow. And the court signed a request for entry of default judgement by the attorney who hid what she was doing from not serving me.
The court has minutes and documents online.
http://www.sanmateocourt.org/online_services/online_case_access.php
clicking open access after accepting disclaimer
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I was told by the moderators of the site that Gerald will be gone until the 25th of this month. Did you wish to wait for him (I can send him a note), or did you wish for me to answer your question?