Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Today my fiance and I were humiliated in walmart here in pensacola

Customer Question

Today my fiance and I were humiliated in walmart here in pensacola of their store manager was very bias toward us on a return item under warranty.another manager approved an exchange of a pressure washer we puchased appromately 1 week ago.she was srereo typing us and it was very embarrasing.she become rude to us because another manager allowed the return.I would like to adress this matter legally
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What was the reason for the discrimination?