Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I collect unnemployment months but i was working full

Customer Question

I collect unnemployment for 3 months but i was working full time Im very Sorry they send e a letter to send details ,what can i do and what is the consecuens please please
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can be prosecuted criminally for this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes and need to know what to do ,,i collect about 3,200 dollares i need to get The money back and a penalties and what can happen,,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can You callme at(###) ###-####
ThanksIf you made false statements to the state in order to gain the benefit? That is a crime...and could be prosecuted (as a felony). And they can take civil action (They can sue you to recover the money you owe)Frankly, I would be more concerned about criminal prosecution. In that light, I would not make any statements about this...to anyone. If you admit to doing this? YOur admission can be used in the criminal prosecution.If you have the money to pay back what you owe? I would offer to repay. But I would not go into details about this...you have a right to not incriminate yourself...you want to invoke (use) that right. Bot***** *****ne: do not make admissions about this...no benefit in confessing. But if you can repay the money you owe? That is a very good idea...it may be that if you can repay the money they will not prosecute.Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please be celar first is a Pay back the full amount i will have not problems ,but what i need to say,,need to acepta my mistake,or please what need to say ,,
The best way, by far, to approach this is hire an attorney who can speak for you...this way you do not have to worry about speaking to them directly. Again, what you are describing is a potential felony charge. So consider hiring an attorney to represent you (to broker the deal of you giving the money and them dropping criminal charges)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to have the money back and dont have money for the layer, please they are gong to callme this friday Now i need to answer or way for they send me the decisión,,please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Im very very Sorry about the criminal charles please
I will let someone else assist who maybe able to provide more information. No need to respond...if someone can assist they will respond here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please be clear about my case
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
A different Professional here. What are your specific questions?