How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 18834
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I collect unnemployment months but i was working full

Customer Question

I collect unnemployment for 3 months but i was working full time Im very Sorry they send e a letter to send details ,what can i do and what is the consecuens please please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can be prosecuted criminally for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and need to know what to do ,,i collect about 3,200 dollares i need to get The money back and a penalties and what can happen,,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can You callme at(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
ThanksIf you made false statements to the state in order to gain the benefit? That is a crime...and could be prosecuted (as a felony). And they can take civil action (They can sue you to recover the money you owe)Frankly, I would be more concerned about criminal prosecution. In that light, I would not make any statements about anyone. If you admit to doing this? YOur admission can be used in the criminal prosecution.If you have the money to pay back what you owe? I would offer to repay. But I would not go into details about have a right to not incriminate want to invoke (use) that right. Bot***** *****ne: do not make admissions about benefit in confessing. But if you can repay the money you owe? That is a very good may be that if you can repay the money they will not prosecute.Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please be celar first is a Pay back the full amount i will have not problems ,but what i need to say,,need to acepta my mistake,or please what need to say ,,
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
The best way, by far, to approach this is hire an attorney who can speak for you...this way you do not have to worry about speaking to them directly. Again, what you are describing is a potential felony charge. So consider hiring an attorney to represent you (to broker the deal of you giving the money and them dropping criminal charges)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to have the money back and dont have money for the layer, please they are gong to callme this friday Now i need to answer or way for they send me the decisión,,please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im very very Sorry about the criminal charles please
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I will let someone else assist who maybe able to provide more information. No need to respond...if someone can assist they will respond here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please be clear about my case
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
A different Professional here. What are your specific questions?