Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am under a five year contract rent to own. Recently

Customer Question

Hi I am under a five year contract for a rent to own. Recently the couple I got the house from are under going a divorce and she is giving me a hard time saying she is filing for bankruptcy and that my family and I have to move. I need help.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Is your contract in writing with the husband and wife?.How much longer do you have on the contract?.Has she actually filed bankruptcy?..thanksBarrister