Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I RECENTLY TRAVELED ON dELTA ON mAY 7TH FROM sEATTLE Tacoma

Customer Question

I RECENTLY TRAVELED ON dELTA ON mAY 7TH FROM sEATTLE Tacoma to Atlanta Georgia at 10:45AM plane. I had to remove my gold bangle withthe Hawaiian name engraved on it because it set off the alarm the first time I went through and placed it in the white box at the checkpoint. IT is about 1/4 inch wide. Is there any chance it could be located? I am really sick about it. Carole *******

******************

Expert:  Cerecita replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Carole. I'm so sorry you lost your gold bangle bracelet while going through security screening at Seattle-Tacoma. There are two things you can do: contact the TSA's lost and found at the airport and if they don't have it, file a claim with the TSA. Here is the contact information for TSA Lost and Found at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: 206- 787 -5312 You can file a claim for the lost bracelet, here: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/claims You can contact the claims department here: Email TSA ClaimsGeneral Questions(866)(###) ###-####-----------------I hope you get your bracelet back! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. Warmest regards,Cher