Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I work as an independant contractol, providing medical care as a physician assistantit Nor

Customer Question

I work as an independant contractol, providing medical care as a physician assistantit North Carolina.I had worked at Quickercare clinic in jacksonville and
in Havelovk N.C.I have worked there for over 3 years.recently the COO was replaced (the person who hired me ) and I was told by the new COO that I had to catch up on unsigned charts and I did, but it took me 90 hrs to do so, I have been getting $75 per hr and when presented my bill for $6750 they refused to pay me. do I have a case to move forward with this?
Expert:  Thomas Swartz replied 10 months ago.
Hello JACUSTOMER,These "unsigned charts" that you mentioned - was this new work? Or was it work that you had previously done but was not complete in some way, but for which you were previously compensated for?Thomas