Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Is it possible to shue the federal goverment, wells fargo anf

Customer Question

is it possible to shue the federal goverment, wells fargo anf bank of america. The reason is I refide my house and know after being sick they are going to forclose my house, I just dont think they admit there wrong and paid the goverment 100's of milliions and I am looosing my home over 33 years
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will I get an answer tonight
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry about the spelling on pain pills and no spell check. been up for 30 hours already
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry to read that your house is going to foreclosure. However, I do not see your legal grounds to file lawsuit against the federal government, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America if you are delinquent in your mortgage. However, if you are alleging that you are not delinquent or that the lenders do have the right to foreclose and thus this would be a wrongful foreclosure, then you need to get a local real estate litigation Attorney or consumer protection Attorney to file lawsuit to challenge the foreclosure. You may also consider filing for bankruptcy protection to suspend the foreclosure while the issues are sorted out. You can use the following sites to find local real estate, consumer, and bankruptcy Attorneys: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.