How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 18839
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to shue the federal goverment, wells fargo anf

Customer Question

is it possible to shue the federal goverment, wells fargo anf bank of america. The reason is I refide my house and know after being sick they are going to forclose my house, I just dont think they admit there wrong and paid the goverment 100's of milliions and I am looosing my home over 33 years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I get an answer tonight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry about the spelling on pain pills and no spell check. been up for 30 hours already
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to read that your house is going to foreclosure. However, I do not see your legal grounds to file lawsuit against the federal government, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America if you are delinquent in your mortgage. However, if you are alleging that you are not delinquent or that the lenders do have the right to foreclose and thus this would be a wrongful foreclosure, then you need to get a local real estate litigation Attorney or consumer protection Attorney to file lawsuit to challenge the foreclosure. You may also consider filing for bankruptcy protection to suspend the foreclosure while the issues are sorted out. You can use the following sites to find local real estate, consumer, and bankruptcy Attorneys: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.