Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had a loose tooth which I thought was a crown. Went to my

Customer Question

I had a loose tooth which I thought was a crown. Went to my Dentist immediately. She said it was a loose crown and needed to pull it out to re-cement it. She pulled and hammered on it for 30 minutes and it would not budge. I voiced my concerns that she was damaging it so she said let me take an x ray. Came back and said the tooth was fine and I needed to wait for the crown to fall out on it's own. 6 weeks passed and it became looser and painful so went back to her and she showed me the x ray.She said well that tooth has had a lot of work with the build up and crown. I said no that is the tooth next to it! She rep,iced oh let me do another X-ray.....
She shows me the new X-ray and turns out she rayed the wrong tooth initially and this X-ray revealed it was a dental implant of 6 years. It showed major bone loss from infection and implant failure.....the tooth she tried to pull out! She delayed diagnosis for 6 weeks and could have been longer had I not asked to come back for another look. In that time I lost another 2mm of bone a day and additional bone loss to adjacent teeth. As soon as the Periodontist saw it she immediately did surgery. My Dentist did not know a implant from a crown and Xrayed after she tried to pull it out....not protocol!
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. It certainly sounds like your dentist committed malpractice with her bungling of your case. I don't see a question listed... so I'm not sure if that's what you're asking.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes I am asking because she did not follow protocol and also x rayed wrong tooth I suffered 2 inches of bone loss and potential damage to other teeth. I have proof of the wrong x ray . I also have two Peridontist who said she did not follow protocol.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do I have a case fore Malpractice and how should I proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
So that is my answer for $49 ? HaHa
My friends who are not at attourneys already told me that!
I am so dissappointed that an attorney could not see the question in that description I gave to you.
I am scammed again...but there is always the reviews.....I have no problem paying for advice but that was a response I could have gotten at Starbucks.