Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have a nephew whom I have never met that has been incarcerated

Customer Question

I have a nephew whom I have never met that has been incarcerated in the Texas prison facility at several Texas locations for burglary since he was 17. He has been in the prison system for 30 years. Could you tell me what type of attorney I need to find and see if I can get him released. A name or several names would be helpful. His mother is 81 and lives in Dallas and is a low income lady and like to see her son before she passes away. He recently has been transferred to Beaumont, Texas. I live in Norman, Okla. My phone number is(###) ###-#### My e-mail address is***@******.***. Thank you for your reply. James C. Reinish
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. The best option for your nephew would be to consult with a criminal law attorney familiar with criminal appeals. The best resource to local an attorney is to visit www.martindale.com. When you go to the site, you can click on "I want to find a lawyer or law firm" and then enter the city, state and area of practice to find a lawyer. The people listed on this site are the best in their fields as voted by their peers and clients.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
The attorneys with an AV or Distinguished rating are the best of the best.