Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Previously I was stopped by sheriffs and was detained for

Customer Question

Previously I was stopped by sheriffs
and was detained for being under the influence ..car was impounded saying I had no liscemse which I did.
two cops took me to sub station measures my pupils tells me if I don't piss I will. Will go to jail.both cops took me to the cell one stood behind me and the other one right beside me. So I unzipped my pants and hesaid no pull your pants all the way down and bending over.than popped off to me what is that a wizzinator you have on.
I gave him his piss. And the results were negative as I knew they would be
but I never had or do have any drug related charges and was not on any parole or probation and to this day it just eats me up inside knowing it was and is wrong
Costing me 700 to get my car back knowing I had a liscemce and them tearing it apart.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, How long ago did this happen? Why were you stopped by the police intially? What is your question with regard to this incident?