Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

6 days ago I was involved in an altercation with a neighbor

Customer Question

6 days ago I was involved in an altercation with a neighbor whereby I was falsely arrested and spent the night in jail the next day I slept then I had to go downtown and try and get one of the charges dismissed showing them proof and my stomach has been bothering me all the time I want to go to the hospital I just want to know if it's too late 6 days later to go to the hospital after she has gone already because she's retired and will they take that into consideration and added jury trials that I went 6 days later and will they take that into consideration with that retaliation that's what I want to know if it too late for me to go to the hospital I just want to know
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I don't understand what your stomach has to do with your being arrested. Can you explain? Too late for what?