Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to send a Gag Order and a Cease and Desist. JA: The

Customer Question

I need to send a Gag Order and a Cease and Desist.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have not. I was under theimpression I could send it/them myself.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: In Sept I relocated o Ohio. A friend of mine (25+ years) recommended her daughter to help me. Her daughter and her son-in-law. They bilked me for over $3,000 plus I gave them some very expensive gifts in addition to pay such as a leather snake skin jacket. Total cash and gifts was well over $5,000. The work took place from mid Sept to end of Nov.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I dont want the money or gifts. I want to be left alone.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You cannot just send a gag order and a cease and desist.
Can you please tell us more about what is going on? You have them gifts or loans? What is it that you are seeking to really do here?