Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I'm angela JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

Hi I'm angela
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No Not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: My problem involved two banks..I used the debit card from one in another...I was malfunctioning and i received no money.I was traveloing and had no spending cash because of that. When I returned I did my four claims and got back three..The last one I didn't get and the bank with the arm put forward a report saying I received it..Didn't and I know it's a fradulent report
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you did not receive the cash then they can claim you did all they want, but unless they have video that shows it they could not prove it and thus could not convict you. Thus, you need to send them a notarized affidavit attesting to the fact that you never received such funds from their machine and attach a letter to it demanding they produce the video from the machine to prove you received anything as they are claiming.
Without video, they could not win a case in court, as it is your word that you received nothing against their word without any proof.